I’m Jenn and I have been speaking for years on topics of faith and family to churches, autism support groups, and MOPS groups.
If you are looking for a dynamic speaker who engages audiences for your next event, contact me. I love to use my abilities as a storyteller to combine Biblical truths with real-life stories and encouragement. I intentionally connect with audiences, spending time talking with them before and after sessions, and helping your event succeed. I’m available for:
- MOPS Meetings
- One Day Seminars & Workshops
- Women’s Retreats
- Special Events (Teas, Luncheons)
- Girls Night Out
- Training for Church Volunteers on Special Needs Kids
Some of my topics include:
- You Can Do this Because God… -Encouragement in the midst of struggle from my own story as a widowed mom of four. God’s faithfulness is empowering.
- We Are in This Together: How to stop feeling tension with your child’s school and start seeing collaboration. Training for parents.
- You are Uniquely Gifted to Mother the Kids God gave You: Encouragement for Moms
- When God’s People Get it Right: Tips on how to productively support someone walking through grief and know what to say and do to be supportive.
- Everyone Is Welcome: Including Special Needs Kids and their Families in Your Group (specific topic for children’s & youth ministry workers and teachers)
- God Still Works Miracles—the Story of my Lucy’s Open-Heart Surgery.
- Intentional Family: Food, Fun, and Faith in our daily lives. Tips and ideas for making family time something you all look forward to for all ages and stages of parenting.