I’m Jenn and welcome to my blog. I live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. I’ve been a writer for years but only been blogging for a few. I love words and sharing the journey of life with those around me. I believe God calls us to community and I want to create a piece of that here.
Facts About Me
- I am crazy about my four kids. Each day I thank God for letting me be their mom.
- I’ve been a widow since the fall of 2013. My late-husband, Kraig, and I were married for 20 years before his sudden death. We miss him–he was a great father and husband–but God has been faithful in caring for us as we walk into our new normal.
- I love Jesus with all my heart and have since I was five-years-old. His faithfulness amazes me each and every day.
- I love to read and could not possibly fit the full list of my favorite books in here. They just would not fit.
- I have a slight addiction to movies and television. Not that I need a 12-Step Program…yet. Too many favorites to count here as well.
- I’m working towards the goal of getting published. Stay tuned as I share about this amazing journey!
- I’m a DJ at a regional Christian radio station you can hear online at KSLT.com. I’m on 10 am – 2 pm Central time right now, Monday through Saturday.
- I would love it if you followed my blog! Each time another follower hops on board, I do a crazy happy dance. Perhaps someday I will film it. And post it. You’ll want to stay tuned for that too.